Sunday, 6 October 2013

Scallops











Top: J. Crew | Shorts: Dress Up Boutique | Wedges: Shoedazzle | Sunnies: Rayban | Watch: Michael Kors


As much as I wish I could be cozied up in boots and sweaters, Texas is not having this fall weather! Seriously ya'll I have been purchasing fall/winter clothes since July... They are teasing me in my closet. I love the scallop detail on these shorts, gives them a feminine touch. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I attended my cousins wedding in Mississippi which was absolutely beautiful, and the weather was perfect!

Thank you sweet Kayla from Kayla Sellers photography for taking these pictures! Be sure to check out Kayla's facebook page, here!

2 comments:

  1. Girl will it ever cool off here? You look stunning! I love those shorts Lynlee, and they look great with sequins!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete